ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Gwen's fall

Re: Gwen's fall

Gwen Dluehosh (dluehosh@vt.edu)
Fri, 07 Feb 1997 17:41:31 +0500

Are you sure??? HTat was a big horse! I thought sure it was a standardbred-
well, I couldn't find you to thank after the ride, so THANK YOU A LOT
because I was having nightmares that he was going to make it back to the
highway~
Well, I was hoping someone would finally tell me who it was....- I didn't
actually get whacked int he head, just had the stuffign knocked out of me
for a minute... while Aly took off... :)
Gwen
At 05:24 PM 2/5/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Hey, Gwen, that was me who rescued your stallion. Just to show you
>what a bump on the head does, you didn't recognize me and I was
>riding a 14.2+ Morgan!!!!
>John and Sue Greenall
>greenall@vermontel.com

Gwen Dluehosh