ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: JUNIOR AWARDS

Re: JUNIOR AWARDS

Rebecca Hackworth (bechack@cnsii.com)
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 18:25:33 -0800

>Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 12:52:05
>To: brejd@ix.netcom.com (DORY ANN JACKSON)
>From: Becky Hackworth <bechack@cnsii.com>
>Subject: Re: JUNIOR AWARDS
>
>At 08:47 AM 2/5/97 -0800, you wrote:
>>
>> We are trying to get some idea's for junior awards for our ride. Does
>>anyone have a junior that rides??? Ask them please. We want to give
>>them what they really want. Be it hand held toys or halters!!!
>> Thanks Dory
>>
>As a mom of 5 and most of them into 4-H at some level, I can tell you they
like STUFF. Any kind of stuff. Polo wraps, horsey treats, a wormer,
disposable camera, in a small pretty colored bucket. Earrings,(horsey of
course) certificates for the wall. They just love coming away with a bucket
full of STUFF. Mom's like the useful stuff! Combs, brushes, curry's
ANYTHING IN VOLUME (CHEAP IS OK )