ridecamp@endurance.net: FW: Mares and awards

FW: Mares and awards

Ron Olko (captron1@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 18:22:19 -0800

----------
From: Ron Olko[SMTP:captron1@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 1997 10:00 PM
To: 'ridecamp@endurance.net'
Subject: Mares and awards

I have a mare and a gelding. He is the dominant one; she is 2nd
in command out of 3 - the last is also a mare. Out on trail, he is the safer
one, except for trash bags and large rocks - she is the slightly spooky, but
will go past anything one. He pokes along except for the way home - she is
always raring to go; sometimes too much. He is a very large dog - she is
a very sweet and calm (on the ground) horse. Who is my favorite? Couldn't
sell either. I like to ride her more, but compete on him.
I like things for awards. Certificates get put away and forgotten.
They probably'd last longer, but I'd rather use the award. My alltime favorite
is a coffe mug with the ride date and logo. It stays in the camper and is
only used at rides. Keychains(?) might be nice. How practical would your
ride photo free be? (managers). Your ride photo on a button?
Kris