FW: ? regarding Out times, barley, pants

Connie Hoge (pvtevt@msn.com)
Wed, 29 Jan 97 23:15:15 UT

----------
From: Reynolds, Nikki
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 1997 1:47 PM
To: Connie Hoge
Cc: Endurance Net
Subject: Re: ? regarding Out times, barley, pants

Connie Hoge wrote:
> 3. Any suggestions in riding pants for a guy who thinks that real men
don't
> wear tights?

>Hey Connie! On #3, you could tell him to wear pantyhose under his
>"manly" jeans and hope to God he remembers to lock the porta-potty
>door!! Which reminds me, has anyone seen.... Oh, never mind, he
>wouldn't appreciate the publicity!! HA HA!! ~Nikki~

Nikki,

I think you're trying to get me into trouble! Ha! He's heard that from my
Uncle Keith - who's claim to long distance riding is ELK Hunting in WY. No
go. He does put on his "thin skins" for warmth - they help, but his horse has
a huge trot. It would be funnier - except for the raw knees, & I do mean
raw! On top of it - when his horse started tripping on their 1st. 50 - (we
changed shoers), he walked him in 8 mi. Everyone commented on how courteous
he was about getting out of the way when they came up behind him. That's how
we knew he was still out there, & OK!

His second experience was a LD, he got BC, by a wide margin! Now - he's
training hard for 50 again!

Maybe we'll hear more "ideas"!
Thanks!

Connie H.