Re: .Limited Distance

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 10:06:41 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997 SandyDSA@aol.com wrote:

> know too many of those. This is the kind of generalization that folks get
> uptight about. Now, don't you think that a 50 miler who charges into a water
> trough at a stop and lets his horse shoulder another horse (who is actively
> sucking up water) is a bit of a problem? I do.

That's a pain, but those that quickly turn while my horse is still
drinking and take off at a dead gallop from the waterer bother me just as
much and never seem to get a clue that they are lame. Why is it so dang
hard to walk away from the waterer 20 yards before kicking it into high
gear? Not to mention the moron one always sees double dipping their
sponges in waterers. Usually the same one's that complain about the noise
a PVC scooper makes when the ride near ya.

Tommy Crockett <tomydore@goblin.punk.net>
Los Osos, California 93402-2715
"it won't matter what you're saying when
the damage has all been done"
Mary Chapin Carpenter