Re: Synergist Saddles

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 11:06:04 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 23 Jan 1997 VMAXEPT@aol.com wrote:

> I rode one for about an hour.. it was too large for my horse, BUT it was well
> balanced and felt good. even though it sat low on my horse..i built it up
> with padding.. she went well.. i returned it to the owner..
> i never bought one..however i think if you get it fitted correctly it is very
> nice..well made light and balanced.
>
> cost is ok also
>
> i ride sr enduro..have 3, think they are about the best..if you want to sepnd
> the money. i was lucky and found two used ones.. only had to buy one new
> one..

I had John build one for The Rebel Prince in 1992 or early '93. Rebel had
chronic back problems with off the rack saddles. The synergist cured all.
I've never been too fond of the girthing system, but long ago cured it by
going to a crupper and breastcollar and ride him in a loose girth. Only
problem with that is that I lose a lot of electrode ends to the HRM.
Eitehr that or get a faulty connect. <sigh> So Roger how can I deal with
that come to think of it?

Tommy Crockett <tomydore@goblin.punk.net>
Los Osos, California 93402-2715
"it won't matter what you're saying when
the damage has all been done"
Mary Chapin Carpenter