Re: Saudis?

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 13:01:09 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 22 Jan 1997 Jsloan1947@aol.com wrote:

> I am new to this list and the sport of endurance riding so maybe I missed
> something. I thought 30 miles was consdered a training or conditioning ride
> for young/green horses. Are these rides in Saudi Arabia really completed in
> less than 2 hrs? Are these rides sanctioned by a legitimate organization?
> Who oversees the well being of the horses competing?

Nobody. I'm not going to finger anybody as a broker, I condiser them
friends. I have no idea of the well being of the horses or anything else,
except that several friends have sold horses overseas to the Saudis.

Tommy Crockett <tomydore@goblin.punk.net>
Los Osos, California 93402-2715
"it won't matter what you're saying when
the damage has all been done"
Mary Chapin Carpenter