Re: Non-typical endurance horses

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 11:49:42 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 22 Jan 1997, Samm C Bartee wrote:

> with her!! You can usually see many types of horses at an endurance ride.
> OF course, you will see many arabians, but you will find that many start
> this sport with what they have, and then decide what direction to go in!!
> Tell your girlfriend to go for it and you guys have fun!!!

Wow Samm didn't sign this one "Appy Trails" <VBG>. Let's not forget good
ole Crockett Dumas and his Anglo-Arab. Lot's of them doing well. And who
can forget Namoi Tyler and her Mustang Lady. (Yep a mustang.) I think Bob
Morris has more then one Spanish Barb. I'm planning on breeding my
mustang mare to Doc Thunder Bask maybe this year maybe next. What will
that product? A MusRab or a Artang?

Tommy Crockett <tomydore@goblin.punk.net>
Los Osos, California 93402-2715
"it won't matter what you're saying when
the damage has all been done"
Mary Chapin Carpenter