Re: Big Horn vs Sharon Saare

Linda H VanCeylon (lindavan.eqath@juno.com)
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 14:59:12 PST

>Bobbie Lieberman wrote:

> Okay gang, please give me the scoop on these saddles: are they
> generally reliable? How are they regarded? How do they compare to
>the
> Sharon Saare? Thanks for your help!
>

>Bobbie<

Hi Bobbie,

I have seen a couple Big Horn saddles. They are cheaply made but seem to
hold together fairly well. I once talked to a custom saddlemaker who
said the Big Horn was probably one of the better saddles of it's class.
(It's Class being cheap saddles).

HOWEVER, there is no comparison with the Sharon Saare which is a
relatively high quality, custom fit saddle. (Not in the same Class).

Check out the archives for the saddle info compiled last summer. There
should be more specific info there.

Lindavan