Re: Bantering on this list

Jessica Tuteur (jessicat@napanet.net)
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 13:04:26 -0800

This is so unbelievable. I can not believe that anyone would stoop to making
threats or wishing ill health on another person.

This arguement is between Tom and Susan (they should have posted it
privately in my opinion) and we should not let this forum disintegrate into
name calling, bickering and downright bullshit responses such as this one.

JT

>Patricia Chase wrote:
>> NOW SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU CRETIN! HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY. THE HORSE WORLD
>> (NOT TO MENTION THOSE OF US ON THIS LIST) MAY VERY WELL LOSE A KNOWLEGABLE
>> AND *EXPERIENCED* HORSEMAN. YOUR JUVENILE REMARKS AND INABILITY TO TAKE AS
>> WELL AS DISH OUT CRITICISM CERTAINLY HAVEN'T DONE MR. IVERS' HEART ANY GOOD,
>> AND COULD VERY WELL HAVE PROVIDED THE LAST INCREMENT OF STRESS NECESSARY TO
>> PROVOKE AN MI.
>>
>> WISHING IT WAS YOU IN THE CCU,
>>
>> Patty and The Roan
>>
>> Rainbow Paso Fino Ranch
>> 4331 Garden Spot Rd.
>> Clayton, WA 99110
>

>Dear Patty,
>
>I apologize for my good health and lack of hysteria.
>
>Susan Evans

JESSICA TUTEUR
J BAR M RANCH
NAPA VALLEY, CA
(707) 258-1937

TO LIVE IS TO RIDE AND TO RIDE IS TO LIVE!

Check out HORSE BUMS @: www.inpetho.net/sofort-billiger/html/int/horsebums.html