Re: Horses with a club foot

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 17:37:20 -0800 (PST)

Ann Kratchovil has managed to finish over 60 rides both 100s and 50's
with a bunch of multis in there as well. Her gelding Rooney just keeps on
keeping on with a little rest this last year. He has a club foot. They
were runner-up in the SW region to Sharon Dumas in their weight catagory
in '95 on points.

On Tue, 7 Jan 1997, Brian and Anne wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience or success in endurance with a horse that
> has a club foot? We don't want to waste time and effort training a
> horse with a club foot if there is no chance of success?
>
> Looking forward to your replies.
>
> Anne

Tommy Crockett <tomydore@goblin.punk.net>
Los Osos, California 93402-2715
"it won't matter what you're saying when
the damage has all been done"
Mary Chapin Carpenter