Re: collapsible water containers

Jorene Downs (jcdowns@strategic-vision.com)
Mon, 06 Jan 1997 21:27:54 GMT

"Flemmer, Linda" <LFlemmer@CHKD.com> wrote:

>Tina,
>
>>You wrote:
>>
>>Campmor has some of these and I'm thinking they would be great for
>>using at rides.... [...]

>[...]My experience with ordering things
>from Campmoor has been good. They have quality merchandise and they
>stand behind what they sell. [...]

I just tuned in to ridecamp. Although I have a daughter and son-in-law =
who
are into showing and breeding (Paint & QH), my personal interest is trail=
/
back country riding / horse camping. I thought I might pick up some good
info from this group. It appears I was correct!

I'm not familiar with Campmor, but it sounds like it is a catalog with
supplies that might interest me. Can someone provide contact info so I =
can
acquire a copy of the catalog? Thanks!

- - -
Jorene
just moseyin' down the California trails ... :)
- - -