Re: Introduction

Reynolds, Nikki (jakar@aiinc.com)
Sun, 05 Jan 1997 04:29:48 -0800

Barbie wrote:

> Hi-I am so thrilled I found a way to communicate with other horse riders.
> My name is Barbie from Royalty Arena in Carthage, MO. I was a trail boss for
> Cross Country Trail Ride in Eminence, Mo for 20 years, and have enjoyed this
> type of riding in many areas. I am looking for more places to go this year
> outside of MO. Let me know if you know of a good place. Have enjoyed reading
> the mail that has come in so far.
> Happy trails in 97,
>
> Barbie

Welcome Barbie!,
Always glad to meet new people who like to go for "the long haul" with
their horses. I'm Nikki from Fallon, NV. I'm new with computers and
just joined Ridecamp myself over the holidays. I've been trail riding
for the past 27 years, and got to do endurance in '82, but had to put it
on hold for family reasons. I'm planning to do the Derby Ditch 50 this
April. I will probably try to get to a couple rides this year, but
being a mail carrier doesn't allow for many Saturdays off work.
The best way to find out about rides in your area is to join the
American Endurance Ride Conference, (AERC). The homepage can be seen
through Endurance Net. AERC will send you a monthly magazine with all
the sanctioned rides listed for the entire country. You will avoid a
ten dollar nonmember fee at rides by joining also. HAPPY TRAILS!, Nikki