Subject: Racism on Endurance Net
Author: ridecamp@endurance.net at !INTERNET
Date: 12/22/96 2:32 PM

I can't believe that Teddy, and others, would respond to the person who wrote
" I heard the Cosequin Challenge was cancelled"

Don't you all read anything. This message was drafted by someone on AOL who
used the nickname "JoMamaBlak".

I really don't get you people.

Steph, I hope you read this an DO SOMETHING about this message with its
obvious racial slur as well as the unsupported incorrect replies to it.

Shame on anyone who was involved in this planted racially bias message and
its' subsequent responses.

Tracy