Re[2]: winter shoeing options????

Janet Evans (JEvans@linotype.co.uk)
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 18:56:59 +0000

Would like to know everything about EasyFoam, awhile ago there was
someone saying how difficult it was to get the Boot off and get the
foam out. Like to here your thoughts on the subject

Subject: Re: winter shoeing options????
Author: RUN4BEAR@aol.com at email
Date: 20/12/96 18:00

Boy, your easyboots must be different from mine!!! Mine are slick as snot on
wet grass and leaves..but for pavement I love it...everyone else is
pussyfooting down the road and I just whiz right by...(doesn't matter what
horse, either)

I rode Fort Armstrong in the mud in August...I saw at least 2 dozen shoes on
trail.. I put easyboots over my horses shoes and had no problem...but I will
say they went "squish-squish" almost every step...didn't bother my horse a
bit and I never had to look doen to see if they were still there.

Teddy