Re: "Nutrition"

Susan F. Evans (suendavid@worldnet.att.net)
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 18:31:10 -0800

Tivers@aol.com wrote:

> << I tried glycogen loading once..many years ago. I ended up with a lame
> horse...he wa so "high" for the race that I had little control and he didn't
> care..so excited...
>
> I thought about it afterwards and wondered if MORE exercise during the
> off
> not 'loading" to begin with...I started 4 days before event and the horse
> had
> only light exercise (what I normally did before a 100).
>
> Teddy >>
>
> Did the horse tie up? God says he should have.
>
> ti

Tom, I have to say I'm extremely disappointed and disillusioned hearing
such inappropriate sarcasm coming from someone whose experience,
knowledge and reputation would imply better things. Your disdain of my
regard for Dr. Snow is duly noted. May we now PLEASE bring this back to
the level of a friendly discussion?

Susan