RE: lions and tigers and footnotes...oh my!

George McGraw (georgem@ctinc.com)
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 15:46:48 -0600

Please do not accept one persons views as that of the whole group. I for
one have benefited from the discourse and particularly like those that
have facts to bolster ones views.

If your message was intended as a swan song please reconsider. One of
the benefits of our society is that you should feel free to continue
with the form of communication you want and if someone doesn't like it
that's why we have delete keys.