Re: lions and tigers and footnotes...oh my!

Niccolai Murphy (niccom@aerostructures.com)
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 08:56:42 -0800

Diane wrote:
>If you folks wish to debate "tone", "emotional content",
>my-footnotes-are-bigger-better-more-inclusive-than-yours,
>PLEASE take it off-line and chat amongst yourselves.

No don't, it is most informative and quite in line with the auspices of
this list.

>Let's get back to the original tenor of this list-- friends with horses who
>share a passion and a love for the sport of distance riding.
>Diane

I find that the participants of the debate have been both passionate
about the topic and have an obvious respect and love for horses.

--
Nicco Murphy  Aerostructures Inc.  F/A-18 Group, San Diego,
(619)545-3333