Re: Improving gut sounds

Diane Nelson (safehavn@fast.net)
Thu, 12 Dec 96 07:12 EST

Yes, I forgot--and you can buy large quantities of plain yogurt for not
much. In truth I haven't tried this approach yet. However, Pro-Bi also has
Aloe Vera, L. Salivarius, Chlorophyll liquid, peppermint, ginger, dandelion
& violet leaves--all known for "soothing" properties.

I've been finding that it is effective even in smaller doses than I listed,
particuarly when used as a mixture with electrolytes (I have also heard of
some people mixing it with a little Maalox).

Diane