Re: Small Fence Charger

Alice Steinke (alicest@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net)
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 08:20:40 -0500

This would be a great charger!! My husband sells these at his store b/c he
likes them better than the Southern STates chargers. His district manager
is always on him, but he won't sell anything but the best. they also make a
good soloar charger with battery that is not too big to be portable. It
costs more in the short run, but I'll bet that once you have bought it
you;ll save.
alice
At 10:58 AM 10/24/96 EST, you wrote:
> I checked thru my catalogs last night and found the small charger I
> was talking about in the "Riding Right" catalog. It is made by
> Gallagher Power Fence. It looks like a small cannister with a large
> handle across the top and a metal spike sticking out the bottom with a
> "step" to to use to drive the spike into the ground. It uses 6 "D"
> cell batteries. Priced at $99.00. There is also a more expensive solar
> charger that has a carrying handle, is plastic cased and designed to
> mount on posts, walls or sit on the ground.
>
> Riding Right # 1-800-545-7444. Small catalog with lot of dressage type
> items but has a few cool things.
>
> Bonnie Snodgrass

Alice and Shawn Steinke and Willie (for BP)in
Kentucky (Also Lacie, the honorary dachs, Sandy
the cocker and Turbo{get the Kittie}
Kittie, Willie's personal secretary)
Stand aside you other candidates.
GET A NEW LEASH ON LIFE--WIN WITH ROMMEL AND WILLIE
Chester and Hannah, the wonderful warmbloods