RE: Facts About Cosequin Challenge

Allen Xrealname Linda Eisele (linda@ghostridr.reno.nv.us)
Sun, 8 Dec 1996 23:28:11 -0800 (PST)

At 10:59 PM 12/8/96 -0700, potato@foothill.net wrote:

I just read your response about the Cosequin. Good JOB! Keep up
>the battle. I personally like the idea of money rides.
>Potato

Potato, WHY???? please, no disrespectfullness, I truly hope I don't
offend anyone but for the life of me, and I read Tracy's post, I still can't
figure out how large $$$ to the few first across the line benefits our
sport, other than spur negative public opinions should, heaven forbid,
something goes wrong. The fact that you are usually top ten, I hope, has
nothing to do with your opinion and am truly interested in your feelings and
knowledge on the subject.
Tracy, thankyou for your post but I feel the biggest downfall to our sport
would be apathy and this list has shown that is not a problem here. Please
re read my 2 posts from a couple of days ago and let me know if that is not
a valid concern. Linda Eisele

Here's lookin back atya.......()()
Linda Eisele & Sareei and ('')\
hubby, Allen and the General (* *)\\_______~~~~~~~