Re: cash prizes / publicity

Jeff Forbes (forbes@vail.net)
Sun, 08 Dec 1996 10:02:11 -0700

ti quoted:

Then ti wrote:

> Hmm, I always knew there was a difference between males a females, but could
> never put my finger on it. Lonely hours of grit, grime and pain is a neato
> fantasy all right, and this insight comes just in time for Christmas, guys!

ti,
Certainly there is more than one type of male out there, and I am sure
there are wanna-be females on America's couches in front of the tube as
well, and it's those potatoes who would rather see the short
play-by-play than long "lonely hours of grit, grime and pain....."
(unless of course they've got mud wrestling on.....)

Bambi