Re: Double posts - me too

Wrecksduke@aol.com
Fri, 6 Dec 1996 09:35:32 -0500

Yeah, me too. Say how what happens with e-mail posts anyway when you send
them to "Ridecamp@endurance.net"

melody

RReceived: (from majordom@localhost) by fsr.com (8.8.2/8.7.3) id GAA01311; Fri, 6 Dec 1996 06:57:31 -0800 (PST)
From: RUN4BEAR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 09:56:37 -0500
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: $$

Valerie is NOT riding this ride...I don't know about Danielle...

Teddy

eceived: (from majordom@localhost) by fsr.com (8.8.2/8.7.3) id GAA01249; Fri, 6 Dec 1996 06:57:15 -0800 (PST)
From: RUN4BEAR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 09:56:31 -0500
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: money versus endurance

Unfortunately with my business I am not able to partake in discussions as
some you have at events...but, this is a good "discussion" place. "Talk" on
your own time when your thoughts are clearer, rather than face to face
conversation when you don't have time to think things out.

Somewhere along the way a solution will be reached and it will not please
everybody. It is frustrating to sort out all the opinions and come to a
definate one of your own. I see where most people are coming from and
understand their thinking...I am not judgemental, to the contrary, I want to
agree with everyone BECAUSE I see each of their points as valid. However,
the world just doesn't work that way. The best solutions will be reached to
suit the most concerned, not necessarily the majority opinion. We are only
a small part of the endurance community and the vocal ones at that. We are
going to have to learn to live with the conclusions and decisions reached by
the people we entrusted through our votes..these people ran because they
chose to be vocal and chose to make themselves representatives of our
thoughts and ideas. Unfortunately, it rarely works that way. Those that
convince they majority of our Directors and Borad members that what they want
is right will determine the outcome.

It behooves us all, if we really care, to make our statements as public and
as convincing as possible. No matter what the outcome, I will not change my
riding habits or thoughts..I am what I am and I do what I like. No one is
going to drastically change most of us, we can all make a difference by being
real and thoughtful with our responses and directing our feelings towards
those who will make the decisions for us. WE (AERC) are small enough to
still have somewhat of a democratic system. We are still small enough to
have some controls. This issue is important enough to many of us NOW and NOW
is the time to re-evaluate, discuss and get our feet turned in a direction
that will benefit the majority.

Think long and hard, keep voicing your opinions..EVERYBODY..I, for one am
learning and re-learning, evaluating and re-evaluating. This is the tough
part, beacuse we all want what each of us individually thinks is best for us
all.....

Teddy