Re: Research $$$

Susan F. Evans (suendavid@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 05 Dec 1996 09:44:32 -0800

Tivers@aol.com wrote:

> Susan,
>
> Isn't it interesting that two intelligent people could read the same group of
> posts and come to entirely different impressions as to the content? I guess
> we all bring our own preconceptions to an analysis of recent history. What
> you have to say is admirable and comforting.
>
> ti

In fairness to Tom, it has been pointed out to me that there was
apparently one negative post much earlier in the discussion, which I did
not see. Therefore, I assume, Tom's and my slightly different
interpretations of our response to this issue. I would certainly hope
that Nutramax will not be offended at one negative comment, realize that
the majority of us appreciate and welcome their support and see this
discussion for what it is, just the growth pains of a still young sport,
and not a slammed door in anyone's face.

Susan Evans