Subject: Re: Gelatin vs 'flex' products
Author: ridecamp@endurance.net at smtp
Date: 12/5/96 12:41 PM

>SO to test the issue, I am loading up on JELLO .. I take a std pack of JELLO
>and mix it with KNOX UNflavored gelatin. Tastes great. is quite firm.. moms
>make this for kids.. finger jello pieces...
>Roger R

20 years ago I could have made "finger jello" in my sleep but my
kids are grown and DIMR (& other types) have set in and I can't remember the
recipe. Could you post yours? Then I'll have a consultation with my
vegetarian conscience about whether eating chicken cartilige in order to
protect ageing joints is an acceptable trade-off!
Laney