ok, I'll wait...

Gwen Dluehosh (dluehosh@vt.edu)
Wed, 04 Dec 1996 16:03:02 +0500

Huh what a way to get people on INternet... It's amazing how fast news
travels here isn't it. I think I have offended (unintentionally!) at least
5 people today alone... the possiblities are endless... :(
I'll go for it and reserve any further judgements... I am glad she called
you! I can only IMAGINE what she had to say!
:)
Gwen