Re: inquiry on increased posts

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Sun, 1 Dec 1996 10:30:13 -0800

Karen - I can look into this - there are options. Currently
the posts are *supposedly* kept up to date on the web page
in the Ridecamp archives section - (although the current posts
weren't available when I just looked ...grrrr). Assuming that
they *are* working, you can forego the listserve and stay
up to date with the list via these hypermail archives. I'm
not familiar with bboards - but can look into it. There are
other web-driven forums available, but the problem I had before
was that many people get email but don't have web access, or
have such slow modems that they prefer email to web.

If others out there have opinions one way or the other you
can email me privately and I'll start looking into alternative
forums.

Steph

p.s. Karen - have you tried the daily digest version?