Re: horseshoes, angles and equithotics sneakers

Tina Hicks (hickst@puzzler.nichols.com)
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 14:07:19 -0600

At 10:52 AM 11/25/96, Stephanie Teeter wrote:
I worry some about the thickness
>of the shoe (maybe 3/4 inch) contributing to increased stress
>on the tendons and ligaments - sort of like wearing platform
>shoes. Really don't know if there's any cause to worry about this
>and would love to hear other comments.

I wonder about that too but have only been using them for about 6 months.
Roger R. has used them about 4 years I think (counting testing phases) -
maybe he'll comment...

Are you out there Roger?

I too am very pleased with them except for the wet grass/sloppy mud
slipperyness.

TH and the in-style, platform wearing Arabs
hickst@nichols.com