Re: HR Transmitter placement

RUN4BEAR@aol.com
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 05:56:07 -0500

>> I'm using the same Accurex Heart Rate Monitor that I use for myself on my
horse. Having some sportaic readings as I haven't found the right placement
yet! I didn't get the manual for the horse, just for me. Any help in
placement would help.

Chris Martin<<

Many riders place one electrode under the pad at the withers and the other
under the girth. Try changing sides and various locations on both sides.
Some have had god luck with placing one towards the back and one towards the
front of the saddle. The best way is the one that works consistently for
you.

Teddy