Re: how do you get the # off??

Susan F. Evans (suendavid@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 21:03:53 -0800

JBagford@aol.com wrote:

> I don't get the #s off. In fact my husband has accused me of sneaking out at
> night to touch them up. Its a real conversation starter when you're out on
> the trail if your horse looks like a rainbow colored appy, with #s written
> over #s. I have gotten 2 people interested in endurance because they asked
> what ion earth was THAT on my horses butt, and I stopped to explain.
> Jane

A few years ago, on my birthday, some Friends Trying to Be Funny thought
it would be amusing to celebrate the day by drawing all over poor Cato
with livestock crayons. They explained (from a distance) they couldn't
find a birthday card with a horse on it, so they made my horse INTO a
birthday card. You think explaining ride numbers is tough to other
people on the trail, try explaining why your horse has a candle drawn
down his (blazed) face, zebra stripes down his (high white) stocking
legs and "THIS END UP" across his chest and shoulders and "CONTENTS
UNDER PRESSURE" across his butt. (Luckily, by that time, I'd already
removed the party hat.)

Susan