Re: anerobic threshold

Joe Long (jflong@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 04:57:20 GMT

On Mon, 18 Nov 96 14:57:10 +0000, you wrote:

>Some years ago Purina delevloped a sweet feed with hig fat content. Fat=
was
>the "thing" to try and some did. Of course we did not have the =
"talkways" we
>have now, but through the grapevine I remember hearing that riders =
stopped
>using it..caused problems which I can't define now, but I believe were
>similar to what you describe. Perhaps someone out there remembers what
>happened. =20

>Joe Long..if you are lerking, I think you were one who tired it.

You may be thinking of Purina Athlete. I tried it when it first came
out, and during the time I fed it Kahlil had some metabolic problems on
some of his rides. I have no way of knowing if the Athlete was the
cause, or if I was feeding it improperly, but I stopped using it.

Please, this is *very* anecdotal. I believe others used it with
success.

--=20

Joe Long
jlong@pcisys.net