Re: Tevis Special

Lucie A. Hess (lhess01@mail.coin.missouri.edu)
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 22:58:00 -0600 (CST)

Unfortunately, I don't get cable so didn't get to see it. BUT people at
work who are not Horse people saw it and asked me if that is like what I
do. I said yes, but not 100's yet and nothing that hard. I did tell
them that's what I did when I went to the rides as an FEI groom, and
since they saw the program they nodded their heads and now understand. I
think it was great to get it out to the mass public that way. Now for
more coverage in the future! By the way, Did someone say it was going
to be on PBS? I do get that channel.

Lucie Hess
Columbia, Missouri
Chief Black Arrow -retired Appy