Re: need more stuff

Alice Steinke (alicest@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net)
Fri, 08 Nov 1996 22:32:37 -0600

At 02:28 PM 11/4/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Who else has a christmas list composed of things like bale bags, fanny
>packs, small chargers, equithotics, and other endurance related
>essentials??

Me, Me. I just finished cutting out all the latest state line tack coupons
on items I want to send to my dad with an order blank. I still have to
circle the sizes and colors. For so long I had so little. NOw I have more
than I know what to do with.

alice

Alice and Shawn Steinke
Is it really gotta be winter now? We're cold!!
the three stooges: Curly Sandy, Cranky Lacie, and Silly Willie
{I'm not silly mom I was just elected VP of the U.S.}

MY MIND IS AN ESSAY QUESTION IN A WORLD OF
MULTIPLE CHOICE--ALICE STEINKE NOV 5, 1996
(PROFOUND THOUGHT OF THE MONTH)