Re: WSTF Total Calendar and Poster costs

C. Morse (cmorse@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 10:52:22 +0000

At 03:07 AM 11/8/96 +0000, Larry Suddjian wrote:
>The calendar is $10 plus $2.75 for postage and the poster is $20 plus $5
>for mailing tube and postage. Our address is WSTF, 701 High Street,
>Suite 228C, Auburn, CA 95603. Thanks for your support to "Save No
>Hands Bridge". Donations are tax deductible and all monies go to save
>the bridge. Check our web page at http://www.foothill.net/tevis
>
>Larry Suddjian
>WESTERN STATES TRAIL FOUNDATION

Larry:

I was wondering if there are any videos of previous Tevis rides for sale?

If so, how much, and can I order with credit cards?

Thank you

Caroline
"We're Starfleet officers... weird is part of the job."
Capt. Janeway, U.S.S. Voyager
cmorse@worldnet.att.net