Re: Sport Saddle Reassurance

DANIEL RAY MCKINZIE (DaCentaur@ziggycom.net)
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 23:30:19 -0600

Thanx for the reply. Please let everyone else know; if you don't mind,
how you feel. Would sure appreciate the positive responses to be heard at
ridecamp to stop this negative air Diane Nelson has created. I do not know
why she thinks she is an authority on saddles and has no right to pass such
harsh judgment from her obvious lack of research on this subject. Thanx
again Daniel

----------
> From: Gwen Dluehosh <dluehosh@vt.edu>
> To: DANIEL RAY MCKINZIE <DaCentaur@ziggycom.net>
> Subject: Re: Sport Saddle Reassurance
> Date: Wednesday, November 06, 1996 4:23 AM
>
> Thank you for this comment. I ride in an SS and I LOVE it.
> I have not had ANY problems with it. and my stallion really love it too.
> Gwen
> At 11:21 AM 11/6/96 -0600, you wrote:
> >There is no need to worry about making the wrong decision about
purchasing
> >a Sport Saddle. We have a 5 year warranty on all Sport Saddle tree
parts
> >and will gladly repair any Sport Saddle with such a problem as a broken
> >pommel from normal usage. We have never been "reticent" about
repairing
> >manufacture errors and I am deeply disturbed that such an allegation has
> >been made. Even though I am a dealer, I was and still am a rider of
the
> >Sport Saddle and I will never use anything else. There is always going
> >be errors in manufacturing, but this error; which seems someone has
> >blown out of proportion, is not a design error. I am still waiting for
> >full report from the company, but what I have heard so far is that
there
> >is nothing to worry about, that there were only a few that broke and all
> >that have been sent back were readily repaired. The company has a very
> >good quality control department, but like I stated earlier, there will
> >always be some room for error since that is our nature being human.
Lets