Re: people clothes

Alice Steinke (alicest@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net)
Wed, 06 Nov 1996 20:08:28 -0600

Forgot who originally posted this or I'd email privately. There are
patterns from suitability that you can make breeches, tights and riding
sweats from. If you sew, the ads are in the back of Horse Illustrated,
Equus, Practical Horsman, or any other publication these days. It's a great
company. They tell you where to order fleece and leather and they offer
excesseries. I have the number if you are interested. They also have an
email address on aol. Let me know anyone who wants this--email privately please.

Also there was a company at Equitana that makes these items and full body
coveralls out of PF. I probably have a brochure in one of my equitana
sacks. They start at around $100.

alice
==================================
At 01:36 PM 11/6/96 -0800, you wrote:
>> From the discussions on polar fleece lately, I wonder if pants
>> would be possible?
>
>REI has winter pants that are some form of PF that are wonderful. Theyre
>about sixty bucks but wear like iron, are snug enough not to bunch, but
>stretchy enough to go over lycra tights so you can strip them off
>as it warms up. If you get a pair of alligator clips with the strap
>that goes under your heel to hold them down, they won't ride up.
>
>I got a pair three years ago and they still don't have so much as a hole
>or questionable seam in them yet.
>
>Susan

Alice and Shawn Steinke
Is it really gotta be winter now? We're cold!!
the three stooges: Curly Sandy, Cranky Lacie, and Silly Willie
{I'm not silly mom I was just elected VP of the U.S.}

MY MIND IS AN ESSAY QUESTION IN A WORLD OF
MULTIPLE CHOICE--ALICE STEINKE NOV 5, 1996
(PROFOUND THOUGHT OF THE MONTH)