Re: Flex-ride stirrups

Jerry & Susan Milam (jdmilam@fwb.gulf.net)
Sat, 02 Nov 1996 08:14:08 -0800

Tina Hicks wrote:

> Just wanted to mention that I rode in a pair of these at my last ride and
> they are *fantastic*!!!! Don't know how many of you are not riding in some
> sort of wider stirrup but once you go to one you won't go back. These
> stirrups also offer some give as you go down the trail - not sure exactly
> how as there is no donut or spring or anything in them - must be magic :->
> (Actually I think the actual stirrup gives slightly or something)
>
> This means (for me) no ankle or knee fatigue, no asleep toes, and feeling
> comfortable about riding in my Reeboks (I rode in the ones with cages).
> Unfortunately I had to give them back to my mom when I got back but have my
> own pair on order as we speak!
>
> Tina and the crew in wet, cold, AL
> hickst@nichols.com

Tina,

I got my new Flex Ride stirrups the other day from Sportack and will try
them this weekend. I have bad knees and wanted to see if they make a
difference. I'm really excited now that you made your statement about
them. I can't wait to take my heavy english stirrups off and thread
these new babies on and ride! I'll let you know how it went.

Susan & Sabian from the Emerald Coast of NW Florida