Re: DMG & MSM

Linda Flemmer (CVLNURS@CHKD-7.evms.edu)
Fri, 01 Nov 1996 11:39:34 -0500 (EST)

Linda,

You wrote:
>All I wanted to know is where it states that MSN or DMG is not
>prohibted and that if it does not test how do they check for this, is it
>possible to get a pleasant response!!!

DMG and MSM are considered feed/nutritional supplements. That's why
they are allowed (they aren't "drugs" per say) and they are not
tested for. In the same vein, AERC allows electrolytes, biotin
supplements, probiotic paste, etc.

As to whether some of these nutritional supplements are in actuality
drugs is a whole other debate!

Linda Flemmer
ABF Challenger ("Rocket") & Eternal Point ("Major")
Blue Wolf Ranch Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

"In case of emergency - Fur side up, steel side down!"