Re[2]: Ads On Lline -EXPT

Janet Evans (JEvans@linotype.co.uk)
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 10:17:54 +0100

As an endurance rider in the UK, it's great to hear what you guys over
in the USA are using, whether it be supplements/tack etc. Most of the
post seems to be from the states, but it's great to keep informed and
if I think an item might be useful in the future, I archive the
details for later reference. One thought though with the
supplements/medicine, are there any problems getting hold of products
from the USA which perhaps haven't been licensed in the UK, ie the
mail about Flexxion from Jeffers
Regards
Jan

Subject: Re: Ads On Lline -EXPT
Author: "Susan E. Swope" <102376.30@CompuServe.COM> at email
Date: 23/10/96 14:23

I have been reading ride camp for half of this year. I always thought that the
product suggestions made by the on-line vendors have been made in good taste and
directed towards a specific hardware/nutrition problem or request for
information.

I applaud all the vendors for thier appropriate and helpful suggestions

Vincent J. Attardi
Nagzrus Farm - Kentucky