Re: SS

Alice Steinke (alicest@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net)
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 10:28:35 -0500

I'm so glad that my origianl assessment of the sports saddle was correct. I
love mine. I'm trying to get them to make a dressage model so I can compete
in one. Or maybe a custom model that could be competed in. I don't know
why they couldn't. If it worked for me, I'd have a bunch of business for them.
Alice
At 03:36 PM 10/14/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I have found that the Sport Saddle is the ONLY saddle that doesn't cause
>heat bumps and sore back for my appy and I can use it on my Arab too!!!
>
>Susan Rae Bolton
>3875 Toby Ave .
>Valkaria, Florida 32950
>Home (407)727-8765
>E-Mail: bolton@pbhs.brevard.k12.fl.us

Alice and Shawn Steinke and Willie (for BP)in
Kentucky (Also Lacie, the honorary dachs, Sandy
the cocker and Turbo{get the Kittie}
Kittie, Willie's personal secretary)
Stand aside you other candidates.
GET A NEW LEASH ON LIFE--WIN WITH ROMMEL AND WILLIE
Chester and Hannah, the wonderful warmbloods