Re: Shop accidents, lurking but not responding quickly

Rita Hollingsworth (csrjh@eiu.edu)
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 09:42:08 -0500

Now Tommy, you know better than to play with sharp objects! Well, I
suppose it is better than getting hurt by an equine buddy. Take care and
stay away from sharp objects with your right hand.

At 08:30 PM 10/14/96 -0700, Tommy Crockett wrote:
><sigh> I managed to slice into, but not through the tendon that controls
>my left thumb today. Hense I can now only type right handed. Have you ever
>tried typing with one hand? Ugggggghhhhhh! So anybody with whom I have a
>running conversation please forgive if replies come slowly. RatZ...
>Have you ever heard of a suddenly successful one handed metal artist?
>This is your proverbial bad thing.
>
> Tommy Crockett <tomydore@goblin.punk.net>
> The Crockett Collection Fine & Equine Jewelry
> www design Los Osos, California USA
> "Idola fori"

Rita Hollingsworth ------- csrjh@ux1.cts.eiu.edu
Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, Illinois