Re: Saddle

Alice Steinke (alicest@hcc-uky.campus.mci.net)
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 23:04:56 -0500

So you like mules too. My husband is nuts for mules. I may breed my mare
to a jack one of these days so he can have one. They seem to be fairly
expensive in these parts. Is it doing well in endurance?
alice
=====
At 09:03 PM 10/10/96 -0300, you wrote:
>Alice Steinke wrote:
>> Does anyone out there have the endurance style sports saddle?
>
>Hi Alice,
>I've had my Sports Saddle for about 5 years and I love it also.
>I used it on my QH/TB cross for about 3 years doing CTR and 2 50mi
>endurance rides, and it seemed to fit him very well. I love it because
>it is so comfortable.
>Last year I bought a 4 year old MULE and the saddle seems to fit her,
>too. I plan to start CTR with her next spring, so I won't really know
>until then, but so far it seems be o.k.
>It seems to me that makers of saddles are sometimes quick to criticise
>other saddle types.
>Gail Dillon (SE PA.)

Alice and Shawn Steinke and Willie in Kentucky
(Also Lacie, the honorary dachs and Willie's sister
and best friend, and Turbo{get the Kittie} Kittie,
Willie's personal secretary)
Stand aside you other candidates.
GET A NEW LEASH ON LIFE--WIN WITH ROMMEL AND WILLIE