Re: [endurance] LIST OF THOSE ON MAILING LIST

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 10:44:16 -0700 (PDT)

> Hi,

> Was wondering if there is a list of email addresses for those
> on the endurance mailing list. I am trying to search for one
> Peter Laberge who I believe is on the list. Can you help?
> Thanks. Dave

Hi David - Pete is on the list and received this message - so I'm
sure he'll contact you.

FYI:

There is a directory of riders available on Endurance Net at
http://www.endurance.net/rider_directory.html . This has email
and snailmail contact info.

The list of email addresses on the listserve can be obtained by
sending email to :
endurance-request@moscow.com AND/OR endurance-digest-request@moscow.com
with a message body of :
who

BUT Beware the fool who tries to use this list to do a mass mailing!
This is not a tolerant group when it comes to being spammed!

--

,+'^'+, ,+'^'+, Steph Teeter http://www.endurance.net `+,.,+'