ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] ride descriptions

Re: [endurance] ride descriptions

Russ Humphrey (russ@doublejoy.com)
Mon, 05 Aug 1996 15:22:37 -0700

karen clanin wrote:

> We would like to see people list a description of the various rides: what
> the camp ground is like, water availability, describe the ride trail (road,
> trail), narrow, drop offs, rocky, is lunch at camp, how much water available
> along the ride, how much altitude change, good/poor vets, management, etc.
> This would be nice to have if you've never ridden a particular ride, and
> more than one opinion would be nice because not everyone sees things the
> same (a trail that doesn't bother one will give another the heebeejeebees!)

Yeah - I agree. And by the way - there is a spot in the online ride calendar for precisely
this type of information. If ride managers will email the description of the ride to me,
I'll make sure it is incorporated into the online calendar - so let your nearest local ride
manager know of this option - encourage them to get the info to me.

thanx