ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Positive Comments?

Re: [endurance] Positive Comments?

Karren S. Beason (kbeason@mail.orion.org)
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 15:19:36 -0500 (CDT)

Hi sally.

Usually I just lurk, but since I do have something positive to say about
the orthoflex saddles, here is my 2cents. Our family has four, and these
saddles have been on everything from a 14.0 hand arab to a 16 hand
saddlebred arab cross. No sore backs, no rubs. my saddle is #27, and I
have no idea how many miles it has on it. the orginal saddle and the
original idea worked for me. Len has always been willing to stand
behind his product as far as I know. Perhaps things have changed, but my
experience has been a good one. Our family also has different sizes of
riders, from HW to FW. Perhaps like some shoes and tights, one product
is not for everyone. That is another wonderful thing about this sport,
we do have choices. Whatever works for you and your horse. Just
finished the Wolverine 50 on my filly. Her first 50 mile ride. Great
trail, wonderful management, careful/competent vets. What more could
you want!!!!

spec ed
kbeason@mail.orion.org
Karren Beason