ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Wanted: Ortho-flex endurance cutback saddle

Re: [endurance] Wanted: Ortho-flex endurance cutback saddle

C. Morse (cmorse@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 19:08:33 +0000

At 04:42 PM 7/24/96 +0000, John Greenall wrote:

>Wanted: Ortho-flex endurance cutback saddle, 16-17 inches. Riding in a
>borrowed one so I need one quick! Greenall@vermontel.com 802-436-2266

Just thought I'd let you know - last time I was at Pelham Saddlery
(in Pelham, NH) they had an Orthoflex on consignment. I'm not sure
what kind it was, just remember that they had a tag of $1600 or so
on it. It didn't look used, so I don't think it had been used
*much*, but I don't know type, size, or anything. Might want to
call and check, it could be just what you're looking for. The
number for Pelham Saddlery is (603) 635-1263. Nice catalog, too.

Caroline in NH
Miss Kitty and Ruby, Appys
"We're Starfleet officers... weird is part of the job."
Capt. Janeway, U.S.S. Voyager
cmorse@worldnet.att.com