ridecamp@endurance.net: Re[2]: [endurance] Promoting hoof growth

Re[2]: [endurance] Promoting hoof growth

LONG JUDY (long.judy@smtpgateway.centigram.com)
Fri, 19 Jul 96 12:55:56 PST

Linda Flemmer wrote:

>I am not sure how Reducine at the coronet band would affect an
>endurance mount. Perhaps somebody else out there can help answer
>that.

I started using Cornecrescine on the coronary band (rubbing it in with a
toothbrush) in January. It's a hoof dressing made by the same company that
makes Reducine. I did it almost every day but lately I haven't done as much.
I'm waiting to see what the hoof looks like. It'll probably be the next
shoeing when I get to see it finally so I'll let you know.

Judy Long
Hayward, Ca.