ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] TrailBlaze Mag phone #

Re: [endurance] TrailBlaze Mag phone #

Pamela M. Corley (pcorley@hsc.usc.edu)
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 14:22:34 -0700 (PDT)

Trail Blazer Magazine is published bi-monthly, 6 times a year by Trail
Blazer, 18243 Rock Springs Ct, Bend, OR 97701 U.S.A.; Phone & fax:
541-389-4628; email: TBlazer051@aol.com

The July/August 1996 issue indicates that subscriptions are $22 per year
(foreign rates are $40, funds must be drawn on a US Bank in US Funds or a
Postal Money order in US funds) Back issues are available at $5.00 each.