ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] ribbon color for stallion

Re: [endurance] ribbon color for stallion

kachina (kachina@ecis.com)
Mon, 01 Jul 1996 15:32:22 -0700

Tina Hicks wrote:

> At 11:19 AM 7/1/96, Wendy Milner wrote:
> This time, there
> >was a nice stallion in front of us (He had a red ribbon on because
> >the rider couldn't find a blue one. He said the stallion was nice
> >and did not kick.)
> I thought yellow was the color for a stallion's tail?? Have I gotten
> confused somewhere?
> Your probably right in the color ribbon for a stallion... but, overall,
I'd stay away from any RED ribbon with the understanding that all caution
should be taken around that horse. All other colors might not be
understood...

Chris MacKenzie crewing for Ami, Remington Steele, Regilia, Karanita