ridecamp@endurance.net: [endurance] Re: endurance-digest V1 #513

[endurance] Re: endurance-digest V1 #513

Linda Cowles @ PCB x5624 (linda_cowles@MENTORG.COM)
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 07:30:21 -0700

Dr Kerry Ridgway rode a 50 girthless, I don't know what ride but will
ask next time he's down.

I also have an old cowboy friend, (who stands about 5 feet tall in boots),
that use to mount and ride his 16.3 TB girthless. There were numerous jokes
about "now try roping a calf!"

Linda Cowles
Gilroy California